Table of contents
The PCSO 6-Digit Game
The 6-Digit Game is the active form of gaming of the Traditional Sweepstakes. It was introduced on December 11, 1997 as an exclusive game for Luzon players.
The 6-Digit Game is played three times weekly, every tuesday, thursday and saturday.
How to play 6-Digit Game?
- Playing 6-Digit Game is easy. Go to any authorized PCSO lotto outlet and then get a 6-Digit Game playslip.
- Mark your chosen six numbers (each digit from numbers 0 to 9) you can choose (6) six same numbers (Example: 1-1-1-1-1-1).
- After that, submit your playslip to the outlet operator and wait for your ticket. You will pay ₱12 for every standard combination play.
- The minimum play amount is ₱12.00 per standard 6 number combination but you may play more than ₱12.00 per combination, just mark the amount you want to play on the AMT column.
- If an error is made, mark the VOID box to indicate that the board is cancelled.
How to win in 6-Digit Game?
- To win the 6-Digit Game 1st prize, you need to match correctly all (6) six of the winning numbers in exact order.
- You can also win prizes by getting the first or last (5) five, the first or last (4) four, the first or last (3) three, or the first or last (2) two, of the winning numbers in exact order.
How much can I win?
- 1st Prize = Minimum Guaranteed Amount (MGA) of ₱150,000
- 2nd Prize = ₱40,000 | matched first (5) five or last (5) five numbers of the winning numbers in exact order.
- 3rd Prize = ₱4,000 | matched first (4) four or last (4) four numbers of the winning numbers in exact order.
- 4th Prize = ₱400 | matched first (3) three or last (3) three numbers of the winning numbers in exact order.
- 5th Prize = ₱40 | matched first (2) two or last (2) two numbers of the winning numbers in exact order.
What if there are more than one 1st prize winner?
- 6-Digit Game is a pari-mutuel game. Meaning if there are more than one 1st prize winner, the prize money will be divided equally among the winners.
- In the event that there is no 6-Digit Game 1st Prize winner, said prize pool shall be added to the computation of 1st prize pool of the next scheduled draw.
Where can I see the 6-Digit Game results?
The draws is televise in PTV 4. You can also find the official and verified 6-Digit Game results right here on the LottoInfo.ph website. Just head to the 6-Digit Game draw results page. The winning numbers are posted once the draw results have been verified and confirmed. However, we still encourage you to visit the official PCSO website if you still want to verify the game results there.
The draws are held at 9:00 p.m. every Tuesdays, Thursdays and Saturdays.
How do I claim the money if I win?
Claiming your 6-Digit Game winnings is easy. If you win prizes amounting to ₱10,000 and below you can claim it at any authorized Lotto outlet or at the PCSO branch offices near you. If you win more than ₱10,000 you can claim it at any of the PCSO branch offices or at the PCSO head office, located at 605 Conservatory Bldg., Shaw Blvrd. Corner Princeton St., Mandaluyong city.
All of the informations in this "How to play PCSO 6-Digit Game" article are from the official website of Philippine Charity Sweepstakes Office (PCSO).